Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 89

Thread: roids report at 2pm today

  1. #41
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: roids report at 2pm today

    You listening to Mike and the Mad Dog? I used to listen to that frequently over the summer when I was in high school on the YES Network.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  2. #42
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: roids report at 2pm today

    CNBC earlier today had Pujols name on the TV screen before the press conference and after the Clemens story broke. Is he still not mentioned?

  3. #43
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: roids report at 2pm today

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You listening to Mike and the Mad Dog? I used to listen to that frequently over the summer when I was in high school on the YES Network. </div></div>
    i was

    i hate those two assballs

    its after 3 which means le ba turd is on
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Slobber Knocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2007
    Posts
    807
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: roids report at 2pm today

    Rocker's name was on there? I'm shocked!

  5. #45
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: roids report at 2pm today

    I wish they would ban the entire group from baseball altogether.

  6. #46
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: roids report at 2pm today

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish they would ban the entire group from baseball altogether. </div></div>

    lets don't kid ourselves here. baseball is not the only sport where HGH is used like aspirin. there's no test for it currently. you can't tell me people in the NFL aren't on it too.
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  7. #47
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: roids report at 2pm today

    I kind of agree with Mitchell, you can't fix the past, but fix it from this point on [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  8. #48
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: roids report at 2pm today

    all the bonds haters gotta say that homo rocket was a juicer too
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #49
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: roids report at 2pm today

    i hate them both

    lock both their asses out of cooperstown
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  10. #50
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: roids report at 2pm today

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Coach</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish they would ban the entire group from baseball altogether. </div></div>

    lets don't kid ourselves here. baseball is not the only sport where HGH is used like aspirin. there's no test for it currently. you can't tell me people in the NFL aren't on it too. </div></div>

    I don't think most people even understand how right you are...
    There is no test for it in the NFl, NHL, NBA or any other sport...

    And the part I think most people are missing here is just how supernormal HGH makes you...I have a friend you was on the stuff for a while, just being retarded and trying to get big, and trust me he went from 6'2" 180 to 225 solid muscle in less than 2 months, he got much faster also...He was playin in the little local semi-pro football league...
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •